Version [v2.24.1-tr] Welcome Page | Cymraeg

Possession Claim Online Registration.

Choose Your Registration Type.

To start using the Possession Claim Online service, you must first register. Please choose from one of the following three options:

Individual Claimant

I wish to start a claim for possession against someone who is in arrears under a mortgage or tenancy agreement for a residential premises.


Legal Representative

I am a Legal Representative and wish to register my firm as a user of the PCOL service. Once registered: I will be able to place myself on record as acting for a claimant or defendant on a claim that has already been issued through PCOL. I will be able to issue claims for possession using the online service.



I am an organisation without legal representation that issues claims for possession of residential rented or mortgaged property. I wish to register as a PCOL user and issue claims using the online service.


Crown copyright material on this site is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
Privacy Policy